- I'm a writer, so nurturing my creativity is rather a constant concern.
- Hummingbird cakes were very big in Sydney in the mid 90s. I don't think I've had one for 10 years, but OH I remember their deliciousness. Was happy to see that Blackberry Creek Home Arts has not one but TWO recipes for that queen of cakes. Pity I'm on a diet.
- Mashable suggests some excellent apps for keeping one's real-life social commitments in order. I am definitely getting geekier.
- Suzannah Windsor Freeman gives us a nice list of writerly websites worth checking out.
- Stephanie Dowrick is a friend, mentor, teacher and inspiration to me, and I have been absolutely loving her new book Seeking the Sacred. The Therapist Within has an interesting interview with her, covering many of Stephanie's favourite topics. Fascinating.
59 minutes ago