My computer is giving me hell this morning, and this is the third re-start. I must be nicer to it. Apparently sweet talking works. Have a mountain of reviews to write, but here are some interesting snippets from the net. Apologies for a more writerly focus this week. Current obsessions etc.
- 4 ways to make your blog more interesting (take note, Walter!)
- Marketing Tips offers some good advice for marketing your book across the social web.
- I am definitely going to produce a couple of ebooks, so was interested to read Joe Konrath's comments on the increasingly level playing field of epublishing.
- Target in America has had a lot of criticism for its anti-gay stands, so now some kudos for reversing their position. From the Advocate.
- How to create a good travel video.
- The Huffington Post has a great list of books not to read on a plane.
- I am increasingly worried by what is happening in Thailand, and Andrew Marshall writes a fascinating piece on just how bad things are in the Kingdom of Smiles.
- All any author really wants is to get people talking about their book. Here's how, from Tony Eldridge.