I'm not mentioning it at all. The chapter. Apart from the fact that it's fabulous and I'm loving it. Read this instead:
- Malcolm Knox is one of Australia's most interesting noveilists, and here is his new book The Life reviewed by Barbara Horgan, one of Australia's most fabulous booksellers.
- They're falling in love with Jedward over in Germany. What took them so long?
- Sydney Morning Herald had an interesting piece on Baba Ramdev, who is apparently the latest guru. I'm so out of touch.
- Keeping a travel journal is immensely important to me and my work, so I was interested to read my friend Claire Scobie's reflections on the best way to write while you travel.
- I'd watch monks do just about anything, but when it's blessing rare turtles you've really got my attention. My two favourite things in one clip.