A second week of being ill has kept me pretty much housebound, and it's amazing how much you treasure the idea of health when you don't have it! Still, I have got lots of reading done, so I can't complain. Here are some blogs that have caught my eye:
- Gathering in Light has reviewed Joan Chittister's The Liturgical Year, which is on my must-read list. I do adore Sister Joan.
- Buddhist Geeks has an ongoing conversation about being Buddhist and Christian.
- So you think you're enlightened?
- Garlic chive kimchi. Mmmmm......
- The quest for the ultimate Hainan Chicken in Hong Kong