As usual, I have a rather daunting to-do list, which I manage by totally ignoring. This method has worked for the past 39 years, but I don't think it's going to cut it when I hit 40 (in two months time, folks!). A friend sent me a wonderful CD by Aboriginal country singer Warren H. Williams, and that has been keeping me excellent company this week - I'll be reviewing it soon. IN the meantime, here's what distracted me on the World Wide Web:
- Author Jody Hedlund, whose blog is consistently wonderful, weighs in on the necessity (or not) of authors blogging
- Brave New World offers some excellent advice on dealing with trolls
- Some people tell me they can't see the value in social media. Andrew Ran Wong offers some excellent reasons why you should be involved
- Beth Fish reviews Angelology, a book on my "must-read" list
- Is Buddhism a religion? The endless question...