I keep forgetting that this is Monday. My other half is away, and without him I really can't keep tabs on the real world. Here is some stuff of interest from the cyber world:
- People still don't realise that Arthur Conan Doyle was a spiritualist.
- Network Solutions provides some really practical advice on getting your Email Newsletter read.
- I am fascinated by the empty housing developments I see in China and Vietnam, and Business Insider has some interesting satellite pics of China's ghost cities.
- Quite startling photographs of the children of Russia's elites, from a new book called Little Adults. From Spiegel Online.
- Ebooks, print books, publishers, retailers - the whole thing becomes increasingly messy.
- Bit Rebels highlights an edible recreation of Shanghai.
- Practising mindfulness meditation might improve your focus, and The Record.com also tells us that it might help us deal with pain.