Onto a new chapter of my thesis, and as always, this is the most difficult bit. I struggle with a sense of releif afer having just completed a chapter, and I find it hard to buckle down and get reading and writing for teh next one - I have no time to spare! Ths is how I've distracted myself this past week:
- 13 blogging lessons learned from Stephen King’s On Writing
- The Book Report is going to read Reality Hunger - and enjoy it as much as I did, I'm sure
- A wonderfully highbrow cartoon about creative non-fiction. This really should be a series - or is it?
- Keeping a journal is important to Maureen Goss
- A blog devoted to period films (why didn't I come up with that?) is as excited about 'Downton Abbey' as I am