I haven't done a blogcrawl for ages becuse I've either been away or insanely busy. I am still insanely busy (my dissertation due in just a couple of weeks!), but since I'm blogging tonight, here is my blogcrawl:
The Korean boy-band Big Bang
- There is now a K-Pop Channel on Youtube. Will I ever get anything else done?
- Lifehack gives us 6 simple steps to achieving our goals.
- I'm always wanting to improve as a writer, so I read with interest Think New Media's 5 Ways To Improve Your Writing Skills.
- A defence of the little-known Cambodian cuisine, from Chef Sandwich.
- Oprah has a new series about visionaries.
- Modern Tokyo Times gives us a fascinating essay on influential (but previously unknown to me) Japanese artist Tani Buncho.
- Every time I return to Vietnam there are more and more tourists, and Talk Vietnam confirms that last year saw record numbers of visitors to Hanoi.
- The Blogging Angels give us their best and worst of 2011.
- Ruminations is going to be doing the Australian Women Writers Reading Challenge this year - and so am I!
- My house is a mess, but author Elizabeth S. Craig reminds me that I should be spring-cleaning my life, too.
- IN this weather, a story on 5 secret Sydney beaches is timely - from Get In The Hot Spot. Also a seasonally inappropriate run-down on Sydney's best hot chocolate providers.
- The constantly inspiring Joanna Penn sets out her writing goals for 2012 - one to emulate, I think!
- I am headed to Cambodia in February, so I lapped up ZOQY's lovely pics of Siem Reap.