Lord but I have a list of things to do this week. Not just little things, either. What the hell am I even doing here? Oh, I remember - procrastinating. let's get into it:
- Hello Buddhist Geeks!
- Copyblogger gives us some ideas for writing inspiration. The bloggers path is perilous, and Jeff Bullas gives us a list of mistakes that bloggers should avoid.
- My friend, the fabulous Sydney crime novelist P. M. Newton is appearing live once again at Shearer's Bookshop in September, talking about genre writing. Check out the whole thing at When Genres Attack!
- Turns out yoga really was good for us all along.
- Bookbird talks about some of the really important things in life in this beautiful, moving piece.
- Quite interested to see that my hero Thich Nhat Hanh has been touring Canada recently. The man is an incredible inspiration. Thich Nhat Hanh Dharma talks (a terrific resource) brings us an audio file of Master Nhat Hanh talking about our responses to violence and compassionate listening.
- The banh mi sandwich is becoming trendier in the west - here it is right in the heartland - Nguyen Trai St in Saigon (Youtube).
- Jean Cocteau's last film Testament of Orpheus - some thoughts.
- Our Mission Coffee has talked The Healing Code author Dr. Alex Lloyd into sipping a cup.