- I still hesitate to use Linkedin because I just don't feel comfortable with it. Wind Mill Networking provide some great tips about using Linkedin to your best advantage. And here's how to be a social media rockstar.
- Vietnamese style banana ice-cream - Jenius whips up a nostalgia-flavoured treat.
- Gaffa is a fascinating experiment in art and crafts in the Sydney CBD, and now it has a pop-up bakery - even more reason to visit! From Broadsheet.
- Penguin are releasing some beautiful classics with classy covers - so tempting!
- I'm never going to be able to watch all of the New York Times' 1,000 Best Movies of All Time.
- Exquisite Ukiyo-E prints of Japanese mythological figures - from Modern Tokyo Times.
- Some monks in Burma want to invite the Dalai Lama over.
- Sin Sisamouth was Cambodia's biggest pop star before the Pol Pot years - here is a new video for one of his old classics.
1 hour ago