- Anyone who has spent time in Cambodia will be aware of the cultural one-upmanship that occurs between Thais and Cambodians. The United Nations is now considering the origins of the jeeb - the graceful hand gestures characteristic of Khmer and Thai dance. Who owns it? The BBC points out that there has been a revival in traditional Cambodian arts which makes this an important question.
- Some great pics of Phnom Penh. And some more.
- Freshwater dolphins are facing extinction in Cambodia.
- Body building has always been a very popular sport in Vietnam, but now the Phnom Penh Post tells us it's taking off in Cambodia. Can't be a bad thing.
- Some very elegant video footage from Cambodia.
- The Kingdom of Cambodia is making a push to grow more vegetables to feed their population.
- Fundraisers in the West to buy fire trucks for Cambodia.
- But nearby Asian nations are stealing Cambodia's sand.