I have a shocking headache today. I really should do something about my headaches - go and see someone. But inertia always takes over. I hate all the fuss of going to a doctor - the inevitable waiting, the probable requirement to come back again. So I think I shall just find all of the solutions on-line. Here is what I've been looking at:
- Now you can take an on-line Buddhist retreat!
- Business Insider says Anonymous is going to destroy Facebook in November.
- A really nice and considered piece on how to be a likeable person on Twitter, from PodJam TV.
- Like it or not, your behaviour on social media is building your "brand" every day. BookBuzzr explains how authors should approach this.
- I've seen the future of publishing, and it's electronic. So says Jeff Bullas.
- Jon Ronson is a fascinating author, and his latest book The Psychopath Test is a must-read.
- The Age tells us about the Zen of Shotput.
- I'm always looking for a new shrine to the Virgin, and Streetcorner tells us about one in Coogee!
- Quite addicted to Bodhisattva Breakfast Corner on Youtube.
- To make Australians jealous, Taiwan is introducing free internet to everyone!