I have a chapter to write.
Indeed, it's overdue - so far overdue that my next chapter is coming due.
And it's quite extraordinary how many things I can find to do to avoid writing my dissertation.
Like compiling this list, for example:
- The Museum of Modern Art has an exhibition on the history of kitchen design. Ultra cool!
- Envato Notes gives some great tips on networking in a civilised manner on Twitter.
- Sydney has just finished its Writers' Festival and I must say it was exhausting. The Sydney Writers' Centre gives us a run-down on A. A. Gill's session on the death of print.
- I'm always looking for practical ways to get started in a blog post, and here are some helpful and utilitarian hints from David Shaw.
- Bruce Lee is one of my heroes, and that first picture! Sigh...
- Saigon Giai Phong points out the difficult reality that real estate in Vietnam is amongst the most expensive in the world.
- The whole rapture was a bit of a bore wasn't it? Here are some Christian mimes performing it for dummies like me.
- My latest passionate crush is Hahn-Binh, and he is touring America. Please come to Australia!
- And vale to great Sydney character and bookseller extraordinaire Bob Gould. A print culture legend.