I have promised my academic supervisor a new chapter of my thesis by Wednesday, but I need to confess that it may not happen. Maybe Thursday? Friday? I just can't bring myself to write - not an unusual problem, I know. But I need to, because my thesis needs to be finished by the end of the year, NO MATTER WHAT! So I can't afford to relax right now. Paradoxically, here's how I've been relaxing:
- A fascinating reflection on living a philosophy and philosophising life.
- Problogger tells us how blogging can get us free travel. Bring it on!
- I am, once more, officially on a diet. If I weren't, I would SO be making this Nutella cheesecake featured over at Chocolatesuze.
- Jesus and Mary have been appearing on the moon at Mumbai! Book me a ticket!
- Some nice, solid advice on how the very best bloggers do it, by Jeff Bullas.
- OhLalamag has some great pics of a daring new Gaultier gender-bending men's collection. I will always love you, Jean-Paul!
- Stephen Asma, one of my favourite travel writers, writes areally insightful and just plain brilliant essay on the bizarre assumptions of "the new atheists."
(Image by Jeffrey Fisher, as featured in New York Times Sunday Book Review)