Aaah, obligations press in around me and all I can seem to do is watch Hong Kong movies and eat banana bread. Fortunately my other (and wiser) half has returned home after some weeks absence, and so is bound to force upon me a greater work ethic. Here's what I was doing when I should have been writing:
- Authors are now obliged to be marketers. Here are some suggestions about getting the balance right.
- Daily SEO Tip has some interesting advice about optimising Youtube videos for SEO.
- My "to read" list expands apace, but nice to read a review of Paula Byrne's Mad World, which is probably very next on my list.
- While I was in Phnom Pen I was reading Confessions of an Opium Addict, so interesting to read this essay about De Quincey in The Washington Post.
- I am interested in getting more review work (if anyone out there is reading...) and Irene Watson has written a helpful blog post on the subject over at Blogging Authors.