When it comes to blogging I am something of an abject failure. I have made a promise to myself to be much more conscientous about blogging this year, but in the first three days I haven't made much of a splash. Oh dear. And I have a million backlogged reviews I have to do - I really don't know what makes me procrastinate so. Here are some of the things that may have been the cause of my inactivity:
- A handy Buddhist calendar for 2011. Buddhists really know how to party. Festivals galore.
- Beth Fish Reads has re-read Anthony Powell, and I haven't even started! I must add him to my list.
- I haven't done an interview on my Blog yet, but Blue Glass has inspired me to try one with this fantastic article full of tips.
- Almost at the top of my "to be read" list is the Dowager Duchess of Devonshire's memoir Wait for Me! Confessions of a Ci-Devant is also getting ready to pick it up. Oh, how I love the last remaining Mitford sister!
- A woman is so convinced she knows the date of the end of the world that she has plastered it all over her Subaru! Mark your diaries for May 21, people!
- The Wall Street Journal says that boredom is the new black.