I'm back! I have committed the cardinal blogging sin of not doing anything for weeks on end, but I had a good excuse - I was in Cambodia and the only web connection I had was unbelievably slow, so I was more or less unwired. Strange, and strangely exhilerating for hyper-connected me. But now I'm back home and will be back on top of my blogs in no time. Here are some of the things I missed while I was away:
- Does God like enchiladas?
- The Economist celebrates 150 years of the Suit.
- I'm often asked about posting one's writing on-line, and Kidlit has a fantastic post about it.
- Since I've been so slack about blogging, I'm obviously in need of some inspiration. Loved Five Ways to Become a Better Writer over at Problogger.
- A New Author Challenge for 2011? Can you read 50 new authors in 12 months? I think I'm gonna give it a try.
- I'm just back from Bangkok today, so was fascinated to read about the popular religious tradition of gaining merit.
(Image from thailandlife.com)