Someone gave me a USB stick in the shape of a piece of sushi, all part of the launch of SBS TV's Food website. It's pretty cool, and I can't wait to flaunt it in a public space. I felt ripped off some months ago when I missed out on a World Cup USB in the shape of a Lego footballer, which was sooo cute. But this might just compensate. Here are some of the pages I'm gonna save on my new sushi USB:
- A nice piece on finding joy in the everyday from Tiny Buddha
- Completely crass and politically incorrect, but quite possibly my favourite drag queen song EVER!
- Confessions of a Ci-Devant reviews one of my favourite documentaries, For the Bible Tells Me So
- At heart I'm a decadent, one of the last, so was intrigued that the Guardian Book Blog was wondering, like me, whatever happened to the decadent novel?
- I've always admired Alyson Books, a gay and lesbian publisher with an interesting and varied list. Now they've gone over to e-books exclusively, obviously banking on the fact that the gays are tech-savvy. I don't know if I entirely approve, but I'm sure it was an economic decision.