I'm always intending to do so many things, but I have to admit that frequently I fail to follow through. This last week was challenging because I had a couple of migraines that reduced my personal efficiency considerably. I have a pile right near my computer of reviews to do, articles to write etc. Who knows, maybe this week will be the week? In the meantime, here are a couple of diversions:
- AA Theory had found an adorable pig mooncake. I LOVE mooncake time!
- Apparently our pets make us truly human. I've said so for a long time.
- A fantastic collection of writing resources from Isabelle Flynn
- I can't bear sanctimonious people, and have you noticed there are a lot of them around these days? Problogger urges us to drop the pomposity.
- Buddhachannel says the Theravada world needs Buddhist nuns, and they talk about one of my favourite people, Dhammananda Bhikkhuni.