My list of things-to-do seems to constantly expand - it's actually become a book of things-to-do. Is this a uniquely modern malaise, or were people always feeling swamped with possibility. Anyway, this week is the beginning of my new health and fitness regimen, and I have only fallen off the wagon once today (I couldn't resist buying a Coke - my last ever!). Here are some blogs posts that might get you going on you rown list:
- HomoShame has a bear looking coy
- Bookmunch lists some depression memoirs which are certain t o make you feel better about your own life
- Is it true that we no longer have the concentration to read articles through to their conclusion? Peter Kingsley at The Guardian weighs the possibility
- I am busy working on the proposal for my next book, so I found this post over at BubbleCow quite stimulating
- And 4 Tips to help you stay focused on your blog - I obviously needed them!