I am hoping to get around to some of the Sydney bookshops this week and sign some stock. If you'd like me to do that, so drop me a line - I will travel! It's been just freezing in Sydney, and I can't get my dog and cat away from teh heater. They are soaking up all the real heat, leaving me with just the residual warmth, clad in lots of unflattering layers. Here are the interesting blog posts for this week:
- Wandering Dhamma has a really interesting account of the legendary Section 5 at Wat Mahathat in Bangkok, I had no idea this section was even still functioning, though I have read about it over the years. A definite must-visit.
- Phnom Penh is a place I am thinking about a lot lately, as I will be there in November. Here's a little photo-travelogue which I thought was nice.
- More Phnom Penh, with a feature on the cats of that city. It brought a smile to my face (and some sadness) because I love cats, and I have also been the subject of cat harassment at a Phnom Penh cafe!
- An interesting idea: a photographer's guide to Ho Chi Minh City
- An excellent post on researching your initial ideas before you start writing a book