You know, sometimes I alphabetise my links, and I discover amazing things I forgot I had bookmarked. I recently did this to my main bookmarks toolbar, and a whole new world has opened up. Oh, and I can no longer do a whole heap of necessary things because all of the links I actually needed right on my toolbar have disappeared at the end of the list somewhere. I might start doing my banking again some time in July.
That said, here is a range of interesting links from blogs I actually DO look at regularly:
- My admirable other-half keeps quite a popular food blog called Noodlies. This week he re-posted his most popular post from an older blog, a list of the best places to eat in Cabramatta. Naturally I endorse this list wholeheartedly, since I'm always eating there with him.
- I printed out A Table for Two's entry about Korean fried chicken and am working my way through it
- Ancient Industries made a brief mention of the telegram, which sent me into a fit of nostalgia - back in 1996 I attempted to send a telegram from an Australian post office, and they told me they had just been phased out. What a beautiful and romantic thing it was.
- The Angry Asian Buddhist got hot under the collar about "Cradle Buddhists"
- I was inspired with a new diet idea by Anna's Korean Kitchen. I'm just gonna eat spinach, kimchi and rice every day.
- Autocomplete me continued to disturb
- And Easter got dark and spooky over at Awkward Family Photos
How's your diet going?
I need to post some more veggie banchan so you can have more options huh? ^^